a pic of Riq's beach sculpture ...
XPEH
2005-12-06 07:48:18 UTC
Foon
2005-12-06 14:07:09 UTC
XPEH says...
Post by XPEH
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xpeh_1111/detail?.dir=8d23&.dnm=5686scd.jpg&.src=ph
I've never seen meatballs used in such a manner. :)

-Chef Boy R. D.
Riq de Carvalho
2005-12-07 04:41:07 UTC
Post by Foon
XPEH says...
they just get a bit gritty, cheers Riq
Surfer Bob
2005-12-07 05:46:14 UTC
Post by XPEH
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xpeh_1111/detail?.dir=8d23&.dnm=5686scd.jpg&.src=ph
It's difficult to determine the scale of this photo. So Ric, um, how
big are your balls hombre?
Riq de Carvalho
2005-12-07 20:21:18 UTC
Post by Surfer Bob
Post by XPEH
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xpeh_1111/detail?.dir=8d23&.dnm=5686scd.jpg&.src=ph
It's difficult to determine the scale of this photo. So Ric, um, how
big are your balls hombre?
more than a handfull in the budgie smugglers but in the photo bigger
than baseball but seeing as we're in Oz about the size of cricket's....,
cheers Riq
Surfer Bob
2005-12-08 05:07:18 UTC
Post by Riq de Carvalho
more than a handfull in the budgie smugglers but in the photo bigger
than baseball but seeing as we're in Oz about the size of cricket's....,
Wow. So that's--- what? About 2' Hawaiian?

You go man,
SB
c***@weedmail.com
2005-12-08 08:54:04 UTC
Post by Surfer Bob
Post by Riq de Carvalho
more than a handfull in the budgie smugglers but in the photo bigger
than baseball but seeing as we're in Oz about the size of cricket's....,
Wow. So that's--- what? About 2' Hawaiian?
You go man,
SB
I doubt the Hawaiian scale even starts till 3', and thats overhead for
youse who nuse that weird Cali dwarf-scale
Surfer Bob
2005-12-08 09:15:35 UTC
Post by c***@weedmail.com
I doubt the Hawaiian scale even starts till 3', and thats overhead for
youse who nuse that weird Cali dwarf-scale
Ya whatEVah.

Don't you ever forget that CahLeeFornians INVENTED the Hawaiian scale,
fellow worker.

Around here two feet usually means haul out the longboard or go mow the
lawn- your choice.

But Riq's definitely got balls.

Consider yourself re-educated,

Comrade Bob
c***@weedmail.com
2005-12-08 12:07:09 UTC
2' so 'mow the lawn', 'cut the grass' etc etc

I don't even own no steenkin longboard! but if I did I'd rip the glass
off and sell the blank to you guys, Ka-ching!!
XPEH
2005-12-10 22:06:36 UTC
Post by c***@weedmail.com
2' so 'mow the lawn', 'cut the grass' etc etc
I don't even own no steenkin longboard! but if I did I'd rip the glass
off and sell the blank to you guys, Ka-ching!!
i have my grass cut ... perfect size for a shmoke :)